ALIX.2D13 System Board: (3/1/256/LX800) with battery
ALIX.2D3+B (ALIX.2D13): 3 LAN, 1 miniPCI, 256MB RAM, USB, Battery
This is an ALIX.2D3 board with the following additions:
- Pre-installed battery
- I2C header
- COM2 header
- internal USB header for port 3 and 4
The ALIX system platform by PC Engines provides network OEMs a cost-effective platform for distributing value-added software, such as wireless routers and access points, firewalls, load balancers, VPN, industrial Ethernet, or other special purpose network devices.
Applications include thin clients, kiosks, industrial user interface, wireless access points, mesh networks, firewalls, etc.
- 3 Ethernet channels, 1 mini PCI slots, 1 serial port (console), USB
- CPU: 500 MHz AMD Geode LX800 CPU
- DRAM: 256MB DDR DRAM
- Storage: Operating system and application stored on CompactFlash card (not included)
- Size: 6" x 6" (152.4 x 152.4 mm)
- Firmware: tinyBIOS
- Operating Systems: User defined. FreeBSD, m0n0wall, Linux, and several commercial OS are possible.
- Power:DC jack or passive Power over Ethernet (not 802.3af compliant). Acceptable voltage range +7V to +20V DC.
- User interface: Three front panel LEDs, pushbutton
- Expansion: 1 miniPCI slots, LPC bus
- Connectivity: 3 Ethernet channels (Via VT6105M 10/100)
- I/O: DB9 serial port, dual USB port
Warranty and Support Information:
- Standard 30 day return policy
- One year manufacturers limited warranty
- All Specifications subject to change without notice.