9 dBi Rubber Duck Omni Antenna with RP-SMA Connector
Increase the range of your wireless access point or client! Off the shelf equipment typically has a 2.0 dbi antenna. This antenna will increase your signal strength and therefore range.
The rugged polycarbonate body makes them suitable for use in a wide variety of applications, including office LAN environments, factory floors, remote telemetry and other environments.
The RP-SMA connector has threads on the inside and a center socket. The tilt and swivel feature allows the antenna to be positioned at practically any angle.
This screw-on, swivel mount RP-SMA Male connector is compatible with many wireless communications systems including: Dlink, GRE America, Linksys WET11, Maxtech, Netgear, Proxim, Siemens, smartBridges, Waveaccess, Zcom, Netgate wireless-ready m1n1wall, RouterStation PRO products and all USB adapters with screw on/off antennas such as the ALFA and EnGenius USB products.
- 2.4 GHz ISM Band
- IEEE 802.11b, 802.11g Wireless LAN
- IEEE 802.11n (Pre-N, Draft-N, MIMO) Applications
- WiFi Access Points
- Wireless Video Systems
- Multipoint and Mobile Applications
- High Performance - 9 dBi
- Better performance then most stock AP antennas
- Flexible "Rubber Duck" antenna
- Tilt and swivel design
- RP-SMA Connector
- RoHS Compliant
- Frequency: 2400-2500 MHz
- Gain: 9 dBi
- Impedance: 50 Ohm
- VSWR: less than 2.0
- Horizontal Beam Width: 360°
- Vertical Beam Width: 20° ?5°
- Maximum Power: 50 W
- Length: 14.5"
- Diameter (Max): 0.5" / 12.7 mm
- Connector: Reverse Polarity SMA Plug
- Finish: Matte Black
- Operating Temperature: -40° F to 140° F / -40° C to to 60° C
- Polarization: Vertical
- Flame Rating: UL 94HB
- RoHS Compliant: Yes
Warranty and Support Information: