802.3af (PoE) 10/100 MB Switch
The TP-SW8 Power Over Ethernet 802.3af (PoE) 10/100Mb switch offered by Tycon Power Systems is used to expand a single CAT5 Ethernet data line into 7 POE powered data ports with up to 35W output current per port. It has an RJ45 PoE/Data input port (48VDC) which is compliant with 802.3af and 802.3at (Type 2). It also has a secondary dual wire terminal input for operation from 42 to 57VDC. PoE output ports are 802.3af compliant with POE voltage of 48V. The switch automatically adjusts speed for the data input up to 100BASET and supports auto crossover in the input port.
The TP-SW8 switch comes with a 48VDC 150W power supply. There are 2 power inputs for attachment of primary and backup power sources.
- High Power 10/100Mb Passive PoE 8 Port Switch
- Remotely Power Equipment thru CAT5 Cable up to 100m
- Extend Ethernet and POE up to 200m
- Up to 2A per Port
- Automatic MDI/MDI-X Crossover
- Automatic Speed and Duplex Sensing
- 2K Self Learning MAC Address Table
- Compact Size
- High Temperature Operation
- Wireless Access Points and Client Devices
- IP Phone and Security Camera Systems
- Power multiple devices from 1 data cable
Warranty and Support Information: