ALIX.2D3/2D13 3 LAN Indoor Enclosure Red with USB & ANT
Indoor ALIX.2C3, ALIX.2D3 or ALIX.2D13 Enclosure, 3 Ethernet, 2 USB, 2 Antenna cutouts
This is the improved Red case for the ALIX.2C3, ALIX.2D3 board or ALIX.2D13 board (3 LAN) with USB cutouts AND two SMA sized antenna holes.
- Designed for ALIX.2C3, ALIX.2D3 or ALIX.2D13
- 3 ethernet model
- Anodized aluminum
- 3 LED lights, reset button
- Ethernet (3), power and console
- Dual USB cutout
- Two antenna cutouts (Not installing antennas? Simply turn the lid 180 degrees to cover the holes.)
- Made in the USA (that's why it is more expensive)
- Part Number: case1c2redu-ant
- 4 screws to mount system board
- 4 screws to close enclosure
- 4 self-adhesive feet
Tools needed: Phillips screw driver, 5 mm or 3/16" nut driver. Remove hex nuts from DB9 connector of ALIX board. Install CF card. Hold ALIX board with the DB9 connector facing up (so the shell doesn't fall off), then slide the enclosure base over it at a slight angle. Tilt the ALIX board into place and insert all screws and hex nuts. Tip for replacing self-cutting and plastic screws: To find the start of the existing thread, turn screw counterclockwise first until you feel the start.
Warranty and Support Information:
- Standard 30 day return policy
- 30 day manufacturers limited warranty
- All Specifications subject to change without notice.