Ubiquiti PicoStation M2-HP: 2.4GHz Hi Power 802.11N Outdoor Radio System
The Smallest and Most Powerful AP in the World
Tiny and powerful
The smallest outdoor AP in the world is also the most powerful. With up to 600mW of output power, the PicoStation family of outdoor WiFi AP's can provide unprecedented range coverage.
In addition to the LSDK support, PicoStation M2-HP ships with 32MB RAM and 8MB Flash to encourage developers to customize Pico Firmware to create their own applications such as Hot-Zone deployments, mesh networking, and metering applications.
Featuring Powerful AirOS Software and Linux SDK
The PicoStation M2-HP ships standard with the powerful and intuitive AirOS by Ubiquiti Networks. It also is supported by a Linux SDK to encourage open source development.
- High Performance 600mW 802.11b/g radio architecture
- Ubiquiti AirOS software
- External status LEDs
- Pole, Wall or Window mount options
- Atheros MIPS 24KC, 400MHz
- 32 MB SDRAM, 8MB Flash
- 1 x 10/100 Base-TX (Cat.5, RJ-45) Ethernet Interface
- FCC Part 15.247, IC RS210, CE
- 6 dBi RP-SMA Omni antenna included
- Maximum Power Consumption: 8 Watts
- Dimensions: 13.6 cm. length x 2.0 cm. height x 3.9cm. width
- Weight: 0.1 kg
- Enclosure: Outdoor UV Stabilized Plastic
- Power Supply: up to 24V. A 110-240VAC 15VDC 0.8A US-style plug, supply and injector is included
- Power Method: Passive PoE (pairs 4,5+; 7.8 return)
- Operating Temp: -20°C to +70°C
- Shock and Vibration: ETSI300-019-1.4
- RoHS Compliant: Yes
Thinking of using this in a vehicle, boat, or RV with a 12VDC power source? Look at our 12VDC lighter plug adapter. Make sure you order a Passive PoE Injector to make the necessary connections.
Warranty and Support Information:
- All Ubiquiti support, equipment DOA and warranty work is handled directly by Ubiquiti:
- Installation instructions can be found directly on the Ubiquiti wiki at http://www.ubnt.com/wiki
- User Manuals - All user manuals and documentation may be found at: http://www.ubnt.com/wiki
- RMA Requests - To file an RMA, visit: http://www.ubnt.com/support/rma and follow the steps on the page.
- Firmware Updates - Firmware updates are located at http://www.ubnt.com/support/downloads
- Community Support - We have a very active and welcoming user community (http://www.ubnt.com/forum) where you can find answers to commonly asked questions, setup help, and general support from other experienced users of Ubiquiti equipment!
- After checking the FAQ and online forums, if you still need help you can reach support in these ways:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +1 408 942 1153
- Skype: Ubiquiti_Support
- All specifications are subject to change without notice.